Securitas Intelligence Unit
Combining cutting-edge technology with top security intelligence, our highly skilled analysts deliver real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.
Experience is everything
With a breadth of experience working across a wide range of sectors including police, military, government and private sector intelligence our team of analysts provide timely intelligence and notifications on major threats and incidents that affect our customers. Our market leading intelligence system means we are monitoring the risk of threat and harm 24/7, and supporting our customers with actionable intelligence to protect their people, property and assets.
Daily reports now available for all website visitors
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the SIU had been producing daily updates on the latest developments, the global response, and the impacts to business. Prior to that we had been monitoring and reporting on the situation since the first cases of ‘pneumonia of unknown cause’ (31.12 2019). The full daily updates are sent to existing clients, but a condensed version is now available to all website visitors. The files are updated daily (Monday to Friday) and kept on the site for 7 days. Sample of our daily reports:
Read some of the latest bulletins
- How to protect yourself againts COVID-19 scams
- 2019 Terrorism Review - Europe
- 2019 Terrorism Review - UK
- Are we any safer from terrorist attacks in the UK and Europe
- A SCaN a day to keep the hostiles away
- Urban climbers - not a pretty picture for your business
- Cyber Series 1 - Cybersecurity trends and threats
- Cyber Series 2 - Managing cyber threats for businesses
- Cyber Series 3 - Personal cybersecurity tips
- Drones - threats, rules and anti-drone technology
- Improvised Explosive Devices
- What to do if you find a suspicious package
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.