Security Sector Accreditations
Quality standards are important as we strive to deliver operational excellence for our clients and supply chain. For you, it’s just one way we can prove that our service is consistently of the highest standard.
Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS Reg: SESEHOSC01) status from the Security Industry Authority (SIA) covering:
- Security guarding
- Door supervision
- Public space Closed Circuit Television (CCTV).
Securitas is an approved Licence Management Company allowing the business to link with our employees and perform limited clerical activities such as the SIA licence application process.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems accreditation including:
- Security screening of individuals in a security environment (BS7858)
- CCTV management and operation (BS7958 Annex A)
- Installation & maintenance of control systems for door entry, fire alarms, intruder alarms, CCTV, access and electrical systems
- Keyholding and response services (BS7984)
- Static site guarding and mobile patrol service (BS7499)
- Event stewarding and crowd safety services (BS8406)
- Provision of Life Safety Risk Assessments
- Security Dogs – the use of detection dogs (BS8517-2).
Our Electronic Security Services division, covering installation and maintenance of systems is accredited to NSI (NACOSS) Gold, the scope of which consists of:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- NSI SSQS 101
- NSI NCP 109
- NSI NCP 104
- BS 8418:2010
- 1501:2015 and BS 7858:2012.
Our Security Operations Centre (SOC) is accredited to the NSI Gold Scheme, with respect to the following:
- SSQS-102 – The NSI Quality Schedule for the application of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 to NSI ARC Gold approval
- Monitoring of Fire Alarms (BS EN50518:2013)
- Monitoring of Intruder & Hold-up Alarms (BS8591:2014)
- Monitoring of Lone Worker Devices (BS8484:2016 Clause 7)
- Monitoring of CCTV Systems used in Security Applications (BS8418:2015).
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System:
the information security management system covering IT, Support Centre, Alarm Receiving Centre, Human Resources, Payroll and Finance from Securitas locations in Milton Keynes and Birmingham in accordance with the Statement of Applicability version 2.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
BS 5979 - Remote Centres Receiving Signals from Fire and Security Systems
BS 8148 - Installation and Remote Monitoring of Detector-Activated CCTV Systems
FREDD’s - Free Running Explosives Detection Dogs. Securitas remains the UK's first and biggest government-certified canine security provider
BAFE – British Approval for Fire Equipment
- SP101 Competency of Portable Fire Extinguisher Organisations and Technicians.
- SP203-1 - Maintenance of Fire Detection and alarm Systems.
- SP205-1 - Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment Gold