Fire and safety services
Fire is one of the biggest safety risks to your entire business operations. Do you understand the risks, and if the worst happened today, are you prepared?Contact us today
Reducing risk, ready to respond
Whether a fire is accidental or arson, the consequences can be equally devastating. The first priority is always the safety of your workforce, but premises, operations and tangible assets such as equipment, stock and materials also need to be protected.
A Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) is a legal obligation for all non-domestic premises and forms the basis of your fire and safety strategy and systems. As an experienced fire and protective service provider, when we conduct an FRA for you we take a really detailed look at your entire premises, and all activities and equipment. Our findings and recommendations will shape your fire prevention policy and, in the event of a fire, the procedures to follow. There is a lot to think about – including signage, equipment, alarm installation and monitoring, fire warden training, first aid and emergency response – but we can help you put all the fire safety services and resources you need in place.
From fire safety advice to an emergency response
- Fire risk assessments – carried out by a fully accredited provider
- Fire safety consultancy – fire prevention and safety advice, business continuity planning and resilience
- Fire safety audit and assurance – fire safety compliance, policies and procedures
- Fire and safety training – on site or via virtual reality, including fire marshal, awareness, prevention and evacuation procedures
- Fire equipment – supply, installation and maintenance of fire extinguishers and alarms
- Fire response services – from emergency crews or first response to aviation fire and rescue
Why choose us?
- Our fire safety services are underpinned by decades of experience in providing a comprehensive range of security services
- We provide national coverage and local delivery.
- Fire and safety experience delivered through 85 Command Support officers with extensive operational capability; 600 Contingency fire fighters; 85 emergency response drivers and 20 risk management assessors.
- Our fire and safety training courses are City & Guild accredited and contribute to your employees’ Continual Professional Development record.
Find out more about each fire and safety service
First Response at the University of Hertfordshire
See how our First Response service significantly reduces any risk to University property, whilst protecting business continuity across the campus. It also reassures students, staff and visitors that all the necessary safety and security measures are in place in the event of an incident.
“We have used Securitas for the last six years and I must emphasise what a great working relationship we have. I am extremely happy with the service that they provide, they are extremely efficient, available 24/7, day and night.”
Facilities Manager, PRA Health Sciences
"Working with the Securitas Fire team over the last 3 years has been a pleasure. They are always flexible and provide a professional service for our clients throughout the UK. Their attention to details is always appreciated, going the extra mile to ensure the service we require for our clients."
Head of Health & Safety Services, Line Business Services Ltd.
"The Securitas Fire team have been forthcoming with innovative ideas without the oversell, and have helped us reduce costs against our bottom-line without reducing the standard of services they offer. They are a pleasure to deal with and have always acted and advised in our best interests.”
Head of Procurement, DAC Beachcroft
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.