Specialist services for airports, airlines and aviation-related businesses. We understand that the safety and security of your passengers and employees is your number one priority.
We blend people, technology and knowledge to deliver best-in-class security services for airports, airlines and aviation-related businesses.
Our range of aviation security services includes:
- Passenger, baggage and cargo screening. Including passenger and x-ray screening, as well as our amazing FREDDs (Free Running Explosive Detection Dogs) and their handlers
- Cabin baggage (CBS) and hold baggage screening (HBS)
- Perimeter patrols
- General patrols - through paperless technology, officers can instantly report and resolve security weaknesses
- Access point security
- Security ID
- Vehicle checkpoint security
- Aviation contingency and support - we can provide fast, contingency support in the areas of: passenger and staff search areas, vehicle control and search, vehicle and foot patrols, CCTV support vehicles and exit search regimes
Benefits of Securitas Aviation Security services
- A range of end-to-end aviation services to meet your specific needs and keep passengers safe
- Contingency and support available on short notice to keep airports running
- With over 30 years’ industry experience, the skill, knowledge and technical expertise of our Aviation team is second to none
- We help airports maintain high security standards and meet Department for Transport (DfT) and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations
- Globally, Securitas delivers aviation security in 34 countries, at approximately 230 airports, with a team of over 25,000 aviation security specialists
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.
All regulated aviation security services, including free running explosive detection dogs (FREDD) approved for use in aviation security by the Department for Transport, are delivered by specialist aviation company Securitas Transport Aviation Security (UK) Ltd (company number 6976172) which is registered in England and Wales at St James House, 13 Kensington Square, London, W8 5HD.