Fire and Safety Services for SMEs
Fire is one of the biggest safety risks to your entire business operations. Our fire safety experts have the experience and knowledge to lower your fire risks and improve the safety of your premises.
Fire Risk Assessment
Fire safety should always start with a fire risk assessment and it is a legal requirement for all organisations. In order to understand and lower the risks, you must first identify the fire hazards, identify who and what could be affected and then decide on measures to reduce those risks and keep people safe.
Suitable and sufficient
A fire risk assessment must be suitable and sufficient, conducted by a competent individual, with it helping to inform what actions and measures should be taken as well as what fire equipment is needed. Fire risk assessments should be done at least annually and when there has been a significant change in the environment or there is reason to suspect that the assessment is no longer valid. Our experts can carry out a fire risk assessment for you, improving your safety and giving you peace of mind.Arrange a fire risk assessment
Fire extinguishers are also a legal requirement where there is a risk of a fire. You need to make sure that you have the right type and number of fire extinguishers in accordance with the activity and size of your premises. Our fire safety experts can advise on this and supply cost-effective and sustainable Securitas P50 fire extinguishers which are suitable for multiple types of fires.
- Peace of mind, knowing you have a comprehensive fire risk assessment conducted by our experts.
- Legal compliance with fire safety legislation.
- A wide range of fire equipment and fire safety services as well as security services.
- Cost-effective and sustainable P50 fire extinguishers as well as fire extinguisher maintenance for varying types of extinguishers.
- Better protect your people and property with better fire safety measures.
Simple steps to get started
- Request a fire risk assessment by completing our form. We can also provide a free security risk assessment.
- Have a call with one of our fire safety experts to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit.
- Decide on the specifics, sign up for one of our fire safety contracts and the service commences.
Fire Equipment, Training and Response
As well as extinguishers, to protect people and property, we can carry out and organise the install, maintenance and monitoring of the best fire equipment, fire detection, fire alarms, CCTV and fire suppression systems via our Electronic Security and Alarm Monitoring divisions. We can also provide City & Guilds accredited fire marshal training as well as specialist in-person and VR fire training. Securitas Fire & Safety First Response teams can also be facilitated, in addition to an alarm response call-out service provided by our Protective Services Officers. Contact us to find out more.
Find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.