Ward off potential intruders, keep your premises secure and protect your lone workers with our mobile security patrols. Acting as a strong visual and physical deterrent, trust our SIA licensed protective services officers to keep your business secure.
Wherever, and whenever you need us
Operating the UK’s largest dedicated mobile security fleet, our services are flexible, reliable and available nationwide, 24/7.
Mobile security patrols
Uniformed, SIA licenced officers in marked vehicles.
Lone worker escorting
Transporting high-value goods or accompanying individuals.
Trust us to hold and store your keys securely.
Enabling approved access and checking premises are secure.
Dispatching Securitas mobile officers to respond to alarm calls on your behalf
In safe hands
With decades of experience and a global reputation for delivering security services, you can put your trust in us.
- 9,000+ UK team – as one of the nation’s largest security providers we’re able to meet the needs of companies of all kinds and sizes.
- Highly trained, uniformed officers and marked vehicles – a reassuring presence for your people and a visible deterrent to those with criminal intentions.
- In-house Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) – monitors client’s alarms and CCTV and coordinates response with emergency services.
- Real time reporting and analytics – unlike other providers, we provide real-time reporting to clients following patrols and inspections. Using handheld devices, our mobile officers confirm the current status and alert you to anything you need to be aware of.
Ready to help right now
Don’t worry if current circumstances mean your mobile security needs are urgent. As you might expect, we have real expertise in swiftly assessing a situation, creating a plan and acting quickly.
- Rapid on-boarding - our mobile security services can be set up and securing your premises within 24 hours of agreeing your needs.
- Scope and scale - choose whichever combination of services you need, at as many sites as you like.
- Cost effective, flexible contracts - we understand circumstances can change, so you can reduce or end your agreement with us with just one month’s notice.
Mobile patrols: a reassuring presence, a visible deterrent
Unexpectedly empty premises or guarded stock? Don't give vandals or thieves a window of opportunity.Read more
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.