Better qualified to protect you
People should feel as safe on your site as they do at home, and we can help make sure they do. With experience across a vast range of locations and business premises, we know the different threats that can arise, and our security personnel are trained to handle them. You can rely on us to reduce your risk and respond rapidly when required.Contact us today
Right place, right time
On-site security is there to protect your people, the public and your premises, but it can also safeguard business continuity and your organisation’s reputation. Our Protective Services Officers are BSIA trained and accredited, including fire safety and first aid. They are a reassuring presence for staff and visitors but also a visible deterrent to anyone who might pose a threat.
We are also very proud of our STARS (Security Trained Assistance & Reception Services). Unique to Securitas, STARS combine professional front of house services with security skills to deliver a positive first impression of your business.
You can ask us to supply all your site and building security or simply to supplement existing staff roles and systems. Either way, you can be confident that the safety of your people and property are in expert hands.
Switched on-site security
- Protective Service Officers (PSO)
- Security Trained Assistance and Reception Services (STARS)
- Canine services – sweeping and detection for drugs, explosives, firearms
- Screening and checkpoints – of individuals, vehicles, baggage, cargo
- Crime scene guarding
- First response for fires and incidents
Why choose us for on-site security?
- SIA-licensed Protective Services Officers (PSOs) are professionally trained in counter terrorism, customer experience, first aid, protective services methodology, fire risk, and mental health awareness.
- High retention rates ensure continuity of service with security personnel that have completed bespoke training for the environment in which they are working.
- Tailored to your exact requirements, scalable and flexible.
- Consistency of service across multiple sites, globally.
- We use data and technology to optimise on-site service provision and mitigate risk as much as possible.
- BSIA and EFCC accredited.
Find out more about our on-site security services
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.