Finding a trustworthy keyholder for your business is difficult. Protect your keys, protect your property, and protect your people from the risks of a call-out by choosing Securitas.
National reach, local response
With the largest dedicated network of mobile response vehicles in the UK, whatever the hour you can count on us to get to your property fast.
Using our keyholding service, within minutes of an alarm activation or call for your keys, we'll be at your premises to check everything is OK. We can securely hold your keys for you, or thanks to the secure TracVault system, store keys safely on your site. Our keyholding means we securely look after your keys to then respond whenever and wherever we’re needed, and we can also incorporate locking and unlocking premises. Our local security solutions are always tailored to your requirements, whether that’s for keyholding, patrols, alarms, CCTV or more.
The benefits of our keyholding
Our keyholding not only means you don’t need to worry about losing keys but also:
- You don’t have to worry about putting yourself or your staff in a vulnerable position responding to a call-out and the liability and health & safety legislation involved.
- Out-of-hours should be just that, give your staff the break they need. With keyholding, we’re on call so you don’t have to be, and can enter to check if things are ok.
- Accredited and affordable; we’re an NSI Gold Approved company, all our security officers are SIA Licensed and have undergone stringent Securitas training. As we’re a large organisation, with our economies of scale, we’re able to offer affordable prices for the very best security.
- We have local branch managers, Mobile Patrol Officers and the largest dedicated network of mobile response vehicles in the UK, meaning with our keyholding, we can respond fast.
- Unlike other providers, we provide real-time reporting to clients. Using handheld devices, our mobile officers confirm the current status and alert you to anything you need to be aware of.
HOW IT WORKS
Three simple steps to get keyholding started
Complete our contact form to find out more about keyholding.
Have a call with one of our security experts to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit including a free security risk assessment.
Decide on the specifics, sign up for a keyholding contract and with our rapid on-boarding our services can be set up and securing your premises within 24 hours. Bringing peace of mind to you and your business.
The insurance benefit of keyholding and alarm response
An additional benefit of our professional keyholding service and trusted reputation is that you may be able to benefit from lower commercial insurance costs. Insurance companies recognise the benefit of a professional keyholding service in lowering risks, so insurance premiums may be able to be lowered depending on your requirements and circumstances. Talk to your insurance company or put them in touch with us to see if lower insurance costs may be possible with our keyholding.
We make switching to Securitas simple and efficient
We understand that switching providers can be time-consuming and so we make the process simple and straightforward. We look at everything from your perspective, both in providing the best tailored security solution and in providing the best onboarding process. Our contracts are clear and well-designed. We can work with your existing monitoring suppliers to just provide keyholding and alarm response or Securitas can provide an end-to-end alarm monitoring and keyholding response solution.
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.