Mobile patrols: a real deterrent
Are you worried about trespassers and thieves? Our Mobile Patrol Officers are on hand, ready to detect threats and protect your property. Uniformed officers and marked vehicles can significantly decrease the windows for opportunity and increase security.
Visibility protects your premises
Uniformed security patrol officers in marked security vehicles can stop an incident attempt in its tracks or through their randomised appearance provide a physical and visible deterrent. In addition, all of our fully SIA-trained mobile patrol officers provide the highest level of experience in identifying not only obvious potential risk but new and developing signs of threat that may go unnoticed by the untrained eye, increasing safety and reducing the likelihood of a security breach.
Benefits of mobile patrol
The advantages of using our mobile patrol services:
- Operating the UK’s largest dedicated mobile security fleet, our services are flexible, reliable and available nationwide, 24/7
- Our mobile patrol officers operate within planned patrol routes, carried out continually and randomly so intruders never know what's around the corner.
- Intruders aren't the only thing security patrols officers look out for. Fires, floods and many other threats can all be identified by our SIA-trained mobile officers, it's all in-hand to minimise the impact on your business.
- For extra peace of mind for you and our team, our mobile patrol vehicles are fitted with a satellite tracking system.
- Intelligent reporting and increased data help to identify emerging pattens and potential threats to continuously improve your security via people, technology and knowledge.
IDENTIFY YOUR SECURITY NEEDS
Three simple steps to get mobile security patrols started
- Request a free security risk assessment to establish where mobile patrols may benefit your business.
- Have a call with one of our security experts to discuss your requirements and arrange a visit.
- Decide on the specifics, sign up for one of our security contracts and the services can commence.
Reporting for reassurance
Our Guard Reporting System helps us keep an eye on everything. Barcodes placed at prime inspection points are scanned during security patrols by officers to ensure nothing is missed. You'll receive email updates, showing the time of the mobile patrol and pictures, plus any other security concerns so you can feel reassured that your business is in safe hands.Contact us today
Peace of mind
send an enquiry today to start your quote and to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.