Alarm response: fast and reliable
No matter if it’s a false alarm, a crime in progress or an escalating fire, you shouldn’t have to put yourself in a potentially vulnerable situation. Responding to alarms or CCTV is a serious and potentially dangerous business. In an emergency, when your alarm goes off, you need to know and trust the alarm response team keeping your business safe.
We respond to alarm activations, so you don’t have to
With our nationwide alarm response service, you can benefit from increased peace of mind knowing that fully-trained, local security officers will be on hand to respond to any alarm or CCTV activations on your behalf - any time of day or night. Our fast and reliable professional alarm response ensures that your businesses security is in safe hands, leaving you to focus on what matters. We can work with your existing alarm suppliers or Securitas can provide equipment and an end-to-end alarm monitoring and response solution.
Benefits of Alarm Response
Why it’s best to rely on professional alarm response:
- The safety of yourself and your people is paramount, never knowing what you might face with an alarm activation isn’t a risk worth taking.
- Our highly-trained and qualified Mobile Patrol Officers will know what to look for on arrival to a call-out, determining the potential risks, the type or emergency and how to deal with it safely.
- We have the largest dedicated network of mobile alarm response vehicles in the UK; our officers are always on hand, ready to respond any time of day or night, so you don’t have to be inconvenienced.
How does Alarm Response work?
When an alarm system is triggered...
...a signal is instantly sent to our Securitas Operations Centre (SOC) where our operator will assess the alarm or CCTV footage and dispatch our nearest mobile security officer. Our fully qualified security officer will travel to your site in the fastest possible time to:
- Assess - visually assess the premises from the outside conducting a dynamic hot risk assessment
- Patrol - carry out an external patrol to check the building for signs of break-in or damage
- Check - if safe to do so, check inside the premises, interrogate the alarm system to establish reason and area of alarm activation followed by full internal patrol
- Action - ensure the correct action is taken such as resetting the alarm, contacting the emergency services if required or client, depending on the situation
Adding Securitas as your trusted keyholder
Our alarm response service works best when combined with our dedicated keyholding service. That’s because if we don’t have access to your site, our officer will need to meet one of your existing keyholders in order to investigate the alarm - a disruptive and unwanted journey that you needn’t worry about. As a trusted keyholder for your business, we’ll securely hold a set of keys to your site, which our officers can use to gain access when responding to alarm activations, or if you’d like us to carry out regular security patrols.The benefits of our keyholding
IDENTIFY YOUR SECURITY NEEDS
Three simple steps to gaining professional security
- Complete our contact form to find out more about how our alarm response can benefit you and your business.
- Receive a call from one of our security experts, discuss your requirements and arrange a free security risk assessment to understand your unique situation.
- Decide on the best combination of services for you, agree the specifics and our service commences
Peace of mind
Contact us today to find out how we combine cutting edge technology with real time intelligence to keep you and your business safe.